Our Aims and Values
An outline of our ethos and vision
Our Code for Success
Marden Bridge Middle School has always sought to establish a broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum to meet the needs of all its pupils.
We respect and value each individual by providing a creative learning environment where everyone achieves.
View our Code for Success...
At Marden Bridge we pride ourselves in setting the highest academic standards for all of our students both in the classroom and in the wider context of their life in the modern world.
We are an inclusive, caring, disciplined and happy school that provides a safe, secure and innovative learning environment for all who learn and work here. We are committed to developing the talents and expertise of each individual at Marden Bridge and this is reflected in the success and achievements that our students make.
It is our heart-felt belief that a nurturing environment, with appropriate levels of support and challenge, will help to make each one of our pupils the very best people they can be, both in the classroom and the wider community
- Inspire children and young people to have high aspirations and achieve personal success.
- Nurture happy, healthy and confident children and young people in a safe and stimulating environment.
- Ensure all pupils develop a sense of moral, social and cultural responsibility.
- Deliver a broad, balanced and exciting curriculum forming a great foundation for the future.
- Provide outstanding teaching and learning opportunities to enable children and young people to make a difference in the world.
- Encourage and enthuse children and young people to develop a passion for lifelong learning.
- Help our children and young people to meet all challenges enthusiastically and develop greater resilience.
- Work together with families and value the support of parents and carers.