Our Aims and Values
Our Code for Success
Marden Bridge Middle School has always sought to establish a broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum to meet the needs of all its pupils.
We respect and value each individual by providing a creative learning environment where everyone achieves.
View our Code for Success...
Our children and young people are happy, confident and caring individuals who achieve personal success and develop a love of learning with high aspirations. They become independent individuals with a sense of moral and social responsibility and a resilient positive attitude.
- Inspire children and young people to have high aspirations and achieve personal success
- Nurture happy, healthy and confident children and young people in a safe and stimulating environment
- Develop a sense of moral, social and cultural responsibility
- Deliver a broad, balanced, enjoyable, exciting and engaging curriculum providing a great foundation for the future
- Provide outstanding teaching and learning opportunities to enable children and young people to make a difference in the world
- Encourage and enthuse children and young people to develop a passion for lifelong learning
- Meet all challenges enthusiastically and with resilience to success, failure and change
- Work with families and value the support of parents and carers